Collage

Collage

perjantai 11. lokakuuta 2013

Autumn <3 Syksy <3



At the moment I'm sitting in a car with my dad going to Heinävesi. We're going to go moose/elk hunting. It's gonna be an intense weekend including a lot of walking in the woods. I am not gonna shoot at anything because I haven't got a license or a gun but I'm gonna be the one guiding the elks to the shooters. There will be in a tight line with a bunch of other people walking trough the bush. As a payback for the whole weekend we will get pure moose meat later in the autumn. It is the most pure meat you can get: no fences for the animals, no humans trying to effect on their eating and no manipulated genes. The meat is also very tasty. It's similar with beef and venice but obliviously not the same.

I had to take my camera with me because the "ruska" (the coloring in the leafs in autumn) is blossoming and according to the forecast we'll have a great weather. Not that I'm relying on that.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti